Saturday , 28 March 2015
   Home       Corporate       Social       Commercial       Directory       Services       Intranet       Links   
 
   
   
   
   
   
   
   
   
   
   
   
  
OIL & GAS

  • Shell Timur Sdn. Bhd.
  • Petrosab Logistik Sdn. Bhd.
  • Petrosab Petroleum Sdn. Bhd.
  • NRG Consortium (SABAH) Sdn. Bhd.
  • KImanis Power Sdn. Bhd.
  • Kimanis O & M Sdn. Bhd.

    Shell Timur Sdn. Bhd. (STSB) was incorporated in January 1984 as Shell Marketing Company of Borneo Limited. The Group owns a 15% equity stake in STSB.

    The company's main activities are to market petroleum products for Shell throughout Sabah (including W.P. Labuan) and Sarawak. It operates 11 petroleum depots and manages 166 retail petrol stations in East Malaysia.

    Petrosab Logistik Sdn. Bhd. (PLSB) was incorporated in 2004 and was officially launched on 28 February 2005 by the Chief Minister of Sabah. PLSB is a joint venture company between two premier State Government agencies, the Yayasan Sabah Group and Asian Supply Base Sdn. Bhd., both of which are involved in oil and gas business activities. PLSB is involved in: -

    • Providing crew change services and other logistic support to oil majors and its sub-contractors at Usukan.
    • Manpower supply of technical staff to PETRONAS Technical Services Sdn. Bhd. and other oil and gas companies/operations.
    • Providing oil and gas services to PETRONAS Methanol (Labuan), Sabah Oil and Gas Terminal (SOGT), Sipitang Oil and Gas Industrial Park (SOGIP) and etc.
    • Sabah Sarawak Gas Pipeline (SSGP) Project as Engineering, Procument, Construction & Commissioning contractor with Consortium Partners Dialog E & C Sdn. Bhd. and Punj Lloyd Ltd. of India.
    • Providing other related works in the field of civil and construction to oil and gas industry in Sabah.

    Petrosab Petroleum Sdn. Bhd. (PPSB) is a joint venture company between PLSB and KNM Group Berhad (KNM) with equity participation of 60% PLSB and 40% KNM.

    Petrosab Petroleum Engineering Sdn. Bhd. (PPESB) formerly known as KNM Petrosab Engineering Sdn. Bhd.  was incorporated on 20 October 2010 with the purpose of setting up a fabrication yard situated near the Sabah Oil and Gas Terminal (SOGT) Project, Kimanis. The fabrication yard was completed at the end of 2011, it has completed and delivered 10 SOGT tanks at the end of 2013. Its current activities include design, procurement, prefabrication and site erection of tanks for SAMUR projects.

    NRG Consortium (Sabah) Sdn. Bhd. (NRG) was incorporated on 18 September 2006 as a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Group. The company has formed two JV Companies namely, Kimanis Power Sdn. Bhd. and Kimanis O & M Sdn. Bhd. with PETRONAS Gas Berhad to jointly develop and operate a 300MW combined cycle gas-fired power plant in Kimanis, Sabah. The power is supplied to Sabah Electricity Sdn. Bhd.’s state grid and it was fully commissioned on 7 November 2014.

    Kimanis Power Sdn. Bhd. (KPSB) was incorporated on 22 December 2008 with shareholding equity of 60% PGB and the remaining 40% held by NRG. KPSB is the owner of Kimanis Power Plant (KPP).

    Kimanis O & M Sdn. Bhd.  was established to provide operation and maintenance services for KPP in Kimanis. Its equity shareholders, PGB holds 60% and NRG hold 40%.